The APV Paraflow Plate Heart Exchanger in Canada is the original plate type heat exchanger designed by SPX to provide maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness in handling a wide variety of heat transfer applications in the industrial market.
Units come in many different configurations including the following:
- Single Wall Gasketed (Paraflow) Plate Heat Exchangers – The traditional plate and frame heat exchanger
- Double Wall (Duo-Safety) Plate Heat Exchangers – Used to prevent cross contamination of the fluids
- Semi-Welded (Paraweld) Plate Pair Plate Heat Exchangers – No gaskets on one plate channel, gasket on the other side for the ultimate in flexibility and safety
- Brazed – AISI 316 stainless steel plates and connections with copper brazing
- Hybrid – Fully Welded Heat Exchanger
Service (including all parts) at our APV Service Centre here in Concord, Ontario is also available for complete reconditioning of your Plate Heat Exchanger.